Workshop and Meditation Series
In this series of workshops, Connie shares soulful wisdom to support you with your most pressing problems. She will guide you through practical journaling exercises, heart-opening meditations and provide practical, easy to apply guidance and tools.
Transform Your Relationships Workshop
Relationships can serve as phenomenal teachers in our life. Yes, they can challenge us but they can also encourage us to open our hearts, love unconditionally and connect in a much deeper way.
When we can approach our relationships with curiosity and an open mind, we can use them as beautiful opportunities to learn and grow. But this is often not how it works.
Instead we get caught up in the drama, the emotions and the conflict. We feel insecure, jealous or controlling. We point the finger, place blame and make judgements. In essence we find ourselves ruled by fear.
To Experience Beautiful Relationships, We Must Shift From Fear To Love.
When we can uncover why all of this is happening and really see the powerful lesson and learning that these people in our life are teaching us, we experience new levels of love like never before.
We release judgement and practice acceptance. We let down our walls and open our heart. We practice forgiveness rather than holding resentment.
We take responsibility for what we are brining to the relationship. We let others off the hook and learn how to become the source of all we seek, rather than needing our partners to fill us up.
This is how you transform your relationships.
This 2 Hour Audio Recording Of Connie’s Live Workshop Includes:
+ Connie’s own story of how she healed from a devastating relationship break up, cleared out anger and resentment and opened her heart in a bigger way than ever before.
+ How to get the lessons and learnings from relationships so you can grow and evolve, rather than manifesting pain, struggle and drama over and over.
+ Practical ways to move beyond sabotaging fear-based patterns such as insecurity, judgement, blame, neediness, control and placing blame.
+ An in depth exploration of 6 key principles of transforming your relationships, and how to apply them directly to your own life. These principles include:
1) Your Unconscious Programming: We all walk around with internal programming or unconscious ‘baggage’ that impacts how we experience relationships. You will clearly see how your own inner ‘stuff’ is the direct cause of any emotional reaction or upset you experience with another.
2) Letting Go of Need and Control: If we feel empty and incomplete in ourselves we will look to the external world to fill us up. We will feel in need of our partners love or others approval and try to control this love. You will uncover what it is you truly need and learn how to drop the expectations of others and start to give this to yourself.
3) Negative Projections and The Mirror: Our relationships are not only our teachers, but they are also our mirrors that reflect back parts of ourselves. You will gain an in depth understanding of this principle and learn how to use what you see in others as a powerful tool to heal yourself.
4) Giving is the Key to Receiving: When we enter in to a relationship thinking about what we can get, we are coming from a lack mentality and we are expecting our partner to fill us up. Instead you will learn that by shifting to a giving mentality you will actually receive everything you are seeking.
5) Opening Your Heart and Unconditional Love: Most of us place conditions upon others and especially upon ourselves of which determine whether or not we will give love. You will discover how to open you heart, practice acceptance and give and receive unconditional love.
6) Self Love and Meeting your Needs: Ultimately, everything we are learning about our relationships with others, is happening for the purpose of helping us learn about ourselves. You will come to see that everything you are seeking lies within you, and your only job is to learn how to re-connect with that.
+ 6 powerful journaling practices so you can apply these principles specifically to your own life.
+ 2 heart-opening meditations
+ The 25+ page Transform Your Relationships Workbook and Journal to accompany the workshop audio
Receive Love-Fuelled Guidance Any Time You Need It
This is a resource you can draw on time and time again, and you can return to the journaling exercises any time you need a heart tune-up. You can also download the recording to your iphone or ipod can carry it with you, so that you have heart-driven guidance available at any time.
When you are feeling that fear has taken over or the limiting stories in your mind are holding you back, this workshop will support you to drop in to your heart, gain love-fuelled support and move forward with ease.