In today’s episode I speak with life and blog coach Rachel MacDonald. We dive deep in to what it means to live a Spirited Life and how you can invite Spirit in to each moment of your life in order to experience profound shifts and more aliveness, flow and peace each day.
Through our chat we refer to an amazing ebook called Spirited: Soulful Lessons on Clarity, Connection + Coming Home (To You) that Rachel co-authored with Tara Bliss. This book is a must-read and an absolutely beautiful resource for anyone seeking to strengthen their relationship with Spirit.
In Today’s Soul-Stirring Episode We Discuss:
- What it really means to live a spirited life and how to move from ‘knowing it’ to living it
- Why doing what you love connects you with spirit and creates more synchronicity in your life
- How to move beyond the fear that blocks us from our spirit
- What living on purpose means and how you can discover your purpose
- The power of intention and how to bring an intention practice in to your day
- The daily practices that both Rachel and I use to live a Spirited Life
Listen To Episode 9:
Audio Download // Grab the Mp3 and listen on the go
I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s episode. What does living a Spirited Life mean to you? Share with me below.
2 thoughts on “Living A Spirited Life with Rachel MacDonald (AR #09)”
I’m so happy that I stopped to take a break to listen to this beautiful conversation between you and Rachel. After a frenzied day, hearing you two was very grounding & comforting. Thank you for injecting some loving light into my day : ) xoxo
I am so glad you did too Alison. Sounds like you received exactly what you needed from this conversation 🙂 x
Comments are closed.