There is nothing more thrilling than spending every single day of your life doing what you love, working on projects that inspire you and feeling a deep sense of purpose and meaning flowing through all you do. But this isn’t the reality for many and it is all too common for people top spend their lives doing work that feels empty and draining.
In today’s episode of Awaken Radio I am speaking with business, creative and leadership strategist, author and coach Megan Dalla-Camina who will help you re-ignite the spark in your career or business. This conversation is overflowing with practical guidance and tips to help you uncover your passion, find your purpose and infuse your life with more balance, freedom and fulfilment.
In This Inspiring Episode We Cover:
- How to untangle your identity and sense of worth from ‘what you do’ and find more balance and joy in your career and life.
- Why having an inspiring vision is necessary for creating a life you love.
- How to transition out of a job that no longer feels right, and create a career which feels meaningful and fulfilling.
- The starting steps you can take to uncover your passion and find clarity about what you really want in life.
- Why you don’t have to change (or quit) your job to begin living on purpose right now.
- How you can use intentions and affirmations to consciously create your day.
- Why it is time to get honest about what you are saying ‘yes’ to (and perhaps start staying saying ‘no’) so you can make space for what you really want.
Listen to Episode #32 with Megan Dalla-Camina:
Listen On The Go: Download The MP3 Audio
Subscribe To The Show: Awaken Radio on Itunes
Love what you heard from Megan? Find out more at www.megandallacamina.com or follow her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Share with us in the comments below.
2 thoughts on “Create A Passion-Filled & Purposeful Career with Megan Dalla-Camina (AR #32)”
Such a great episode Connie, plus we all know I love a bit of passion – AH!
Thanks so much for sharing, you gorgeous one!
Oh my goodness, this is such an amazing episode. I was nodding my head vigorously the whole way through. Megan, I’ve been ‘binging’ on your materials this weekend – we have so many overlapping passions! And Connie, such powerful questions and insights. A million thank you’s to both of you.