This episode of Awaken Radio is golden, and it is a conversation you will want to listen to more than once. Today, I am speaking with life and guidance consultant, Stephanie St. Claire and we are diving deep in to the topic of relationships.
Stephanie has an infinite pool of powerful guidance and wisdom from her own personal life experience and she shares practical tools you can take on board to create authentic, whole and love-filled romantic relationships.
We talk about everything from conflict, to communication to letting go. This episode is full to the brim with incredible information so make yourself a cup of tea and get ready to tune in.
In Today’s Powerhouse Episode We Explore:
- The foundations for creating a powerful, long-lasting, love-driven relationship and Stephanie’s number one starting point that you can begin to implement and practise now.
- Why it is time to bust the myth of “I am not ready for a relationship because I need to love myself more.”
- Why every relationship is a sacred contract and contains a powerful opportunity for your own personal healing, transformation and growth.
- How to have open-hearted and authentic conversations with your partner where you can express your wants and needs in an empowered way without creating conflict.
- How to know when it is time to end or leave a relationship, and how to move through the process of letting go.
Listen To Episode 20:
Download The High Quality Mp3 and Listen on The Go
What was your biggest take away from this conversation with Stephanie? What are you going to take on board to support you in creating beautiful relationships? Share with me in the comments below.
6 thoughts on “Creating Love-filled Relationships with Stephanie St. Claire (AR #20)”
Oh my word, Connie, this was awesome. Deffo one of my favourite episodes so far. A completely new perspective on relationships for me. xxx
I agree Fran, I too learnt so much from this conversation! I LOVE Steph’s perspective xx
Wow what an incredible interview! So many nuggets of wisdom. Thank you so much Connie & lovely to meet with Stephanie. xx
Yep it was pretty damn spesh wasn’t it! Love that you loved it 🙂 x
Absolutely loved this soooo much! It was very insightful and inspirational <3
Oh I love this woman! I’m listening to this tonight, I already know I’m going to love it 🙂