In today’s Awaken Radio episode I am speaking with Cassandra Bodzak, who is a global meditation and wellness teacher and founder of the online mind-body-soul support community, Aprecity.
I remember coming across Cassandra’s work months ago, and feeling instantly inspired and moved by her radiant light and energy, and I knew it was only a matter of time before I had her on the podcast.
I am excited to bring you this powerful conversation where Cassandra shares soulful and nourishing ways to heal your relationship with food and your body. You will hear her journey of how she stepped onto her spiritual path and began being guided by her intution, and how she practices living in a place deep surrender.
In this episode we dive deep into;
- Cassandra’s journey of healing her body, opening up her intuition and developing a spiritual practise.
- Why wellbeing requires a blend and balance of food, meditation and self-care.
- How to begin building a relationship with your intuition, and why allowing yourself to live in the unknown is the key to accessing this inner wisdom.
- Why roadblocks are precious opportunities to stop, surrender and allow yourself to be re-directed by your higher self.
- The importance of dropping all the labels and rules you have placed upon yourself around food, your life and who you think you should be.
- Cassandra’s processes and tools for overcoming emotional eating, and stress-driven eating habits.
- How to release the patterns of negative, critical thinking that run your life and make you feel not good enough.
- Why periods of big growth require deeper levels of self-care, surrender and a stronger commitment to love and our intuition.
- How to stop controlling the manifestation of your heart’s desires and surrender them an even bigger way.
Listen to Episode #63 with Cassandra Bodzak
“Food, meditation and self-care are the pillars which help us hold the beautiful life we want to live.” Click to Tweet
“Get out of your mind and give it over to your higher self. That’s when the best ideas come.” Click to Tweet
“What your mind can come up with, is nothing compared to what your intuitive knowing can bring forth” Click to Tweet
“When your body is craving sweetness, it is an inner call to be sweeter to yourself” Click to Tweet
“Whenever you are at a crossroads, it is time to surrender” Click to Tweet
Connect with Cassandra:
Resources We Mention:
Eat with Intention Book: Pre-order your copy
Aprecity: Learn more about Cassandra’s soul support community
The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer: Grab the book here
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? We would love to hear it. Share with us in the comments.