For many people, our bodies and our relationship with food can provide an endless source of stress and unhappiness. You may be struggling with emotional or binge eating, patterns of control and perfectionism or you may be at a complete loss as to how best care for and nourish your body.
I know that many of you love any Awaken Radio conversation on body, self-care and self-love so today you are in for a treat. I am speaking with Cassie Mendoza-Jones who is a kinesiologist, naturopath and creator of the Heartfelt Harmony Society about how to find freedom and harmony in your body and your life.
You will learn about how to break some of the negative and destructive patterns that are creating body disharmony and how to integrate a range of powerful tools and practices to feel more love, freedom and peace.
In This Inspiring Episode We Cover:
- How to break perfectionist patterns, and release the ‘all or nothing’ mentality that is causing body disharmony and stress.
- Bringing the joy and pleasure back to eating and breaking the guilt and shame that so often surrounds food.
- How to uncover what is driving your emotional eating and how to break secretive binge eating patterns.
- The power of journaling, music, movement and affirmations for boosting self-worth, calming your mind and clearing negative emotions.
- The link between perfectionism and burnout and how to break the cycle of over-doing, over-achieving and the ‘more more more’ mentality.
- How to set up a business from a space of freedom or harmony so you can create healthy boundaries and experience proper work/life balance.
Listen to Episode #33 with Cassie Mendoza-Jones:
Listen on The Go: Download The MP3 Audio
Subscribe To The Show: Awaken Radio on Itunes
Love what you heard from Cassie? Find out more at www.elevatevitality.com.au or www.heartfeltharmony.com and follow her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. (Please note, in our episode we refer to The Body Harmony Society which since then has been changed to The Heartfelt Harmony Society).
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Share with us in the comments below.