Over the past year or two, I have personally done a lot of work on healing and supporting my divine feminine energy to awaken and flourish, after years of being suppressed by my over-dominant masculine.
As a result, I have felt drawn to connect with some incredible women who are teaching this work, and I have brought you several Awaken Radio conversations on the topics of embodying feminine energy, exploring our sexuality and healing our relationships with our bodies.
Today’s episode is an even deeper exploration of this beautiful topic, and I am sure it will be an eye-opener for you, as it was for me. I personally took so much from this conversation
I am speaking with Elise Carr who is a Divine Empowerment, Sacred Sexuality & Spirituality Director, Holistic Life Coach, Writer, Motivational Speaker, Reiki Master, Tantra Practitioner, Model & Artist. Make yourself a cup of tea and pull out your journal in preparation for some inspired note-taking. You’re going to love this one.
In Today’s Episode We Cover:
- Understanding the yoni space and why we need a yoni-heart-mind-connection to become our most empowered selves and get our life on track.
- Why many women are carrying deep womb trauma as a result of unprotected sex, abuse, STD’s, birth trauma or even PCOS.
- The physical indications of a ‘yoni disconnect’ and the tools that will help you re-connect with your yoni and your heart.
- What it means to be a divinely empowered woman and how to take your power back through energy work, forgiveness and boundaries.
- How an unhealed ‘inner prostitute’ archetype can cause us to override our inner voice and ignore our truth.
- How to create a conscious relationship and why a man’s role is to open woman’s yoni space, and a woman’s role is to open a man’s heart space.
- What your relationships with men will look like when you are disconnected from your yoni and your heart, and why you must take responsibility for the relationship patterns you are creating.
- How to create a scared union between your inner feminine and masculine so you can step up to manifest your dreams and desires.
- How to deeply honour your divine feminine energy, your moon cycle and your body.
Listen to Episode #47 with Elise Carr
Love what you heard from Elise? Find out more at www.stellamuse.com or follow her on Facebook or Instagram. Or access her 4 part Divinely Empowered Woman Video Series here.
+ What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Share with us in the comments.
+ Never miss an episode: Subscribe to Awaken Radio on Itunes
2 thoughts on “Divine Empowerment, Conscious Relationships & Heart-Yoni Connection with Elise Carr (AR #47)”
I enjoyed this SO much Connie and Elise. Wow. Thank you so much for this amazing conversation. I really can relate to everything and feel like I have a lot of home work that my inner shiva is definitely going to show up for! Very exciting to discover Elise’s work, thank you both xx
What an excellent show! I especially love the discussion about balancing the masculine and feminine at the end. That’s where I’m at now. Thanks for the exercises, Elise!