Over the past month, I have been moving through a season of rest and slowing down.
After my recent launch of Divine Femme (which was an incredibly busy season) I felt that I needed to pull back and replenish my energy.
Allowing myself to rest has been deeply nourishing and restorative but has also required me to navigate feelings of guilt and self-judgement that have arisen from being less productive.
So today on the podcast, I am sharing more about my experience and offering you some tips on how to allow yourself to slow down and rest even if your life feels busy and full.
Listen To Episode #112:
In This Episode I Cover:
- Why we need to balance periods of busyness and showing up with periods of rest and recharging
- What allowing ourselves to rest can look like
- The benefits we experience from rest
- How to slow down and create space when your life is so busy
- The various seasons of your energy and how to work with them
- How to intentionally create more slowness and space in your life
- The importance of boundaries, saying No and honouring your energy
- Navigating guilt, self-judgement and feeling unproductive when you rest
- Taking care of your energy and how you feel
- Untangling your worth from your achievements
- How busyness allows us to avoid our feelings and discomfort
- Trusting more deeply in yourself, your body and how you feel
- The importance of honouring and savouring the season you are in
- Why slower seasons are invitations to more deeply explore your feminine side
Join The Feminine Awakening:
In this 5-part video training series you will learn simple starting steps to awaken and embody your feminine energy.
Subscribe To Awaken Radio:
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Share with me in the comments.