Are you experiencing deep inner shifts and life changes? Are areas of your life such your job, your home or your relationships no longer feeling as fulfilling as they used to, and have you found yourself craving more? Do you have a yearning to step into a new chapter, and finally get onto your true path?
If so, you are likely moving through some energetic and spiritual up-levelling. And if you don’t know what I mean by that, don’t worry, because today’s soulful episode of Awaken Radio will help you to understand this process in a much deeper way.
In today’s episode I am talking with Carly Stephan and we are diving into the spiritual and energetic realm to talk about waking up to our potential, upgrading our life, raising our vibration and moving forward to follow our inner calling.
Carly is a mentor and coach who guides women to align and embody their inner light, and she shares with us how to navigate the ascension process of moving through our shadow and fears, so we can rise into higher state of being and more fulfilling ways of living.
Now, you may not be someone who identifies as having a spiritual awakening and you may not even know what the term ascension really means. But I encourage you to open your mind and heart and listen to what is shared here as I have a feeling you will be able to relate to a lot of what we cover.
You will learn about how to get onto your true path, move beyond your fears, speak your truth, raise your vibration and move through the often uncomfortable process of inner change as you step into more of your potential.
Both Carly and I share a lot about our own personal journeys of ‘waking up’ in this episode, so I hope you find it both supportive and inspiring.
In this episode we discuss & explore:
- Carly’s journey of career transition from working in development with the UN to being a mentor for women.
- How Carly came out of the spiritual closet and began to share her light and wisdom with others.
- How to move through the fears that arise when you follow your heart and inner calling.
- Why awakening is not just about being high vibe and positive, but requires an embracing of both the light and dark within you.
- Why calling in more light, may initially activate more of your shadow.
- The importance of staying present to your negative emotions and the energy of them, rather than getting caught in the story of them.
- How to shift uncomfortable feelings through embodied movement.
- What it means to be ascending or spiritually awakening.
- Ascension symptoms and indicators, and how this affects your physical body, your life and your energy system
- The importance of working on your energy body (and how to do it).
- How to anchor your light into your body.
- Why we need to work through the issues of our lower chakras before we can fully step into our ascension.
- The importance integrating both our human and spiritual self
- How to work through your fear of expression, sharing your message speaking your truth and using your voice.
- The power of authenticity and dropping the pressure to be perfect
- How to navigate the space in-between the old and the new.
Listen to Episode #80:
Quotes & Tweetables:
“Fear is an indicator that you are about to move through an upgrade and into a new phase of life.” Click to Tweet
“The more authentically you express yourself, the more you will live an aligned life with people around you who support you.” Click to Tweet
“The integration of the light and the shadow within us is critical to being able to live in an aligned state.” Click to Tweet
“One of the most highly spiritual things you can do is learn how to embody your soul within your human self.” Click to Tweet
“When you begin expressing your truth, you turn on the beacon that calls in the people who are supposed to be around you.” Click to Tweet
Resources We Mention:
Cosmic Light Connection Activation: Get your free copy of the audio here
Connect with Carly:
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? We would love to hear it. Share with us in the comments.
1 thought on “Spiritual Awakening, Ascension & Energy Upgrades with Carly Stephan (AR #80)”
Such a lovely post … thank you Connie and Carly! Really timely and felt the resonance of both your experiences. X