Embarking on the journey of self-transformation and healing is not just about reading books and repeating affirmations. If you truly want to create change from the inside-out and release the subconscious inner blocks that are holding you back, you have to be willing to dive deeper.
In today’s Awaken Radio episode I speak with Rebecca Dettman who is an expert in psychic emotional work. This conversation will take you right to the core of how you create transformational change and you will learn the process you can take yourself on to begin clearing the blocks that are sabotaging your life.
In This Transformative Episode We Cover:
- Why many of us dismiss, ignore and feel ashamed of our emotions and have in turn become completely disconnected from them.
- Why it is not enough to just read self-help books and practise affirmations. Instead, true change needs to happen in the body and we need to face, feel and heal our inner wounds.
- How a recurring health condition or a pain in the body is just an indicator to show you that there is something stored deeply emotionally within you that needs healing.
- How to develop greater body connection and awareness though stillness, silence and deep breathing.
- Rebecca’s step by step process for healing and releasing old wounds, repressed emotions and painful inner blocks.
- How to uncover the triggers that are causing you to self-sabotage, numb with food, procrastinate and avoid your emotions, so you can consciously clear these patterns from your life.
Listen to Episode #28 with Rebecca Dettman:
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/199612922″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Download The MP3 And Listen On The Go
Love what you heard from Rebecca? Find out more at www.rebeccadettman.com or follow her on Facebook or Twitter.
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Share with us in the comments below.
2 thoughts on “Healing & Clearing Emotional Blocks with Rebecca Dettman (AR #28)”
Amazing episode ladies! I was nodding my head the whole time relating to everything you were saying. Loved it! xx
So glad you’re back on the air, Connie! Great energy in this episode.