We all have the ability to live intuitively guided lives, where we are delicately pulled by our inner whisper and lead by the energy within us. But most of us don’t know where to begin connecting with our intuition and have no idea how to decipher it from the myriad of other thoughts that rush through our mind.
Over the past 6-12 months I have been working to strengthen my relationship with my inner voice and it is now the foundation upon which I make all my decisions and run my business.
As this connection has strengthened, my life has transformed and taken on a softer, more effortless feel.
Our life is always in a state of change and flux, but within us is an ever-present constant force, that can see the grander plan. When we can tap in to that energy and place our trust in it whole-heartedly, all fear subsides and we can drop in to the flow of life.
We no longer need to struggle alone through periods of change, challenge and transition. Our intuition can provide comfort, support and clarity amongst the confusion, and we can be effortlessly guided to exactly where we need to be.
Video: How To Strengthen Your Intuition
This video is a bit of a long one, but I wanted to make sure I crammed in as much guidance around this topic as possible! So, get comfy, make a cup of tea and enjoy!
The 5 key steps to strengthening your relationship with your intuition:
1. Recognise that you are already intuitive, it is just about strengthening the connection
2. How does your intuition communicate with you? Reflect on times where you have felt that inner knowing, gut instinct or intuitive feeling. Did you feel a physical sensation, hear a voice, or see a vision?
3. Acknowledge it’s presence by paying attention to what it shares with you. Keep a running list of it’s guidance in your journal and record the inspired ideas, feelings or inner whispers it shares with you.
4. Experiment and play with your intuition by acting on and following what it shares. Tune in to your feelings and practise using them to make decisions and sense what is right for you.
5. Create space within your day for quietness and stillness so that your inner voice can speak up and be heard.
How connected do you feel with your intuition? What is one practice from this video you will use (or one of your own you already use) that will strengthen that relationship? Share with me below.
8 thoughts on “How To Strengthen Your Intuition”
I’m off to create some space now, thanks! 😉
Thank you for this beautiful video Connie 🙂 I want to get more in touch with my intuition so this post was excellent timing. I used to play with my intuition by walking around the city and turning a corner or crossing the road when it felt right. The amazing thing is that every time I would end up running into my brother, father or mother (this is in a city of 400,000). My intuition was always guiding me towards them 🙂
I love that idea Ollie! I think it is super important to take that light playful approach to exploring our intuition x
Lovely video Connie. Absolutely love it. Thank you so much for these tips. I love playing with my intuition and seeing where it leads. Thank you so much for the reminder that I need to tap into it and strengthen it even more than what I have – as it always leads me in the right direction xx
It can be easy to forget about that incredible guidance within us, so I thrilled to hear this video served as a gorgeous reminder x
Hi Connie – Love your videos miss – they are always so spot on and beautiful! Whenever I feel discomfort, fear, uncertainty, anxiety, I dedicate time to sit with my feelings and asking myself questions about what exactly I am feeling and why I may be feeling like that. I keep asking questions about why until it distills down to the real reason. The answer is always there within me – it just takes practice for me to understand it.
Thank you Joannne, just keep peeling back those layers hun. That simple word ‘why’ packs so much power x
Comments are closed.