Over the past few years, I have written many blog posts about a powerful process I have been moving thorugh personally. It has felt like a process of unraveling many old aspects of myself and my identity, and dropping into a deeper connection with my true self and my core essence.
This has been a challenging journey of letting go of many things I was attached to, of shedding my limitations, of diving deep into my depths and being willing to look at myself with confronting clarity.
At times it has felt confusing and overwhelming. At times I worried my life was falling apart. It has required deep trust and surrender and a willingness to live in the unknown.
But all the while, despite many things feeling like there were crumbling, one thing remained consistent. And that was the deep inner knowing that despite the chaos I saw surrounding me, I was exactly where I needed to be and everything was unfolding perfectly.
And it was during this time that I discovered the work of Melissa Sandon, and as soon as I did, something deeply clicked with me. Her words felt like they were describing exactly what I was feeling. Here was a woman who I deeply admired, describing with heart-felt vulnerability the unravelling of her old identity and the re-birthing of her soul.
I instantly felt a connection and resonance to her, and I knew it was only a matter of time before I had her on Awaken Radio. I am so excited to introduce you to this phenomenal woman.
Melissa Sandon is a soul mentor and energy medicine teacher. She guides women to step up and do their soul work, be rich and wild in selling their gifts and make their impact by serving their unique tribe of soul clients. She does this through teaching the art of energy & soul medicine, how to harness your eruptive powers of creation and channel the blueprint of your soul work.
In today’s episode we dive into a deep and incredibly soulful exploration of the journey many of us are walking at this time. It is a journey of transformation, of awakening our true gifts and embodying our soul. It is a sacred and intense journey, but is one that provides the most magical rewards for anyone willing to embark upon it.
In this episode we explore and discuss;
- The evolution of Melissa’s work from a 1:1 Kinesiology practise, into claiming her leadership and creating a more expansive and abundant business.
- Why our growth journey may take us through a ‘dark night of the soul’ and how to move through this transformative phase with purpose and power.
- How to unravel and release the old, small, limited parts of yourself so you can birth your highest self into the world.
- The power of embracing both your light and dark, and opening to your emotions even if they feel uncomfortable and challenging.
- How to fulfil the full potential and vision of your soul.
- Melissa’s step by step process for clearing the deep inner blocks, fears and unworthiness that are holding you back.
- Why awareness, surrender and open-ness are the keys to clearing your limitations.
- Why divine action and the uninhibited expression of your soul gifts, is necessary to create abundance and receive your riches.
Listen to Episode #60 with Melissa Sandon
Subscribe to Awaken Radio: Itunes | Soundcloud
My Favourite Quotes
“The deeper and the more intense an emotion is, the bigger the gateway it is back to our soul” Click to Tweet
“Our highest evolution is for our soul to be here on Earth, through our body” Click to Tweet
“If we are not speaking our truth, we are not channeling our riches” Click to Tweet
“When our soul is moving through us, we are opening up for the whole Universe to move through us” Click to Tweet
Connect with Melissa:
Resources We Mention:
Soul Leader School: Find our more about Melissa’s signature course Soul Leader School
Facebook Community: Join Melissa’s Soul Leader Facebook Group
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? We would love to hear it. Share with us in the comments.
1 thought on “Soul Embodiment, Unraveling Fear & Owning Your Gifts with Melissa Sandon (AR #60)”
This was such a juicy and rich discussion, thank you Connie for sharing it with us! I felt you and Melissa were just so on point with a lot of what’s been going on for me personally! A great episode 🙂