Today I am diving into a conversation about perfectionism because if I were to be completely honest, this is something I am really navigating at the moment.
Perfectionism has been playing out in my business in a big way lately and it has been stopping me from expressing my messages and sharing my creations.
Breaking free from perfectionism is not always easy, so I wanted to jump on the podcast and share some of the practices I have been working with to help me.
Healing this pattern requires us to face our fears of being imperfect and not good enough, detach from the outcome, release external validation and instead return to the joy and inner fulfilment of what we are doing and creating.
Listen To Episode #106:
In This Episode I Cover:
- How perfectionism blocks our authentic self-expression and creativity
- Returning to your joy and why is the key to getting unstuck
- Being guided by your inner fulfilment rather than external validation
- How to embrace your imperfections, mistakes and messiness
- Why releasing perfectionism is a journey of self-love
- How to uncover the deeper wound and fear that is driving your perfectionist tendencies
- Taking your focus off the outcome and return to loving the process
- Untangling your worth from what you do or achieve
- Reconnecting with the essence of your inner child
- The power of embodying playfulness and dropping self-judgement
Subscribe To Awaken Radio:
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Share with me in the comments.